- Hack saw with a shart new blade
- Chisel for cutting metal wire and bicycle spokes
- Hammer, claw hammer size
- Anvil, anything metal and heavey
- Board 15 cm x 40 cm covered with medium grain grinding textile
Special tools, special for each size of DemoUnits, camping, mobile and exhibition
- Jig for sawing bamboos to the right length and also for making the maching cross wires
- Tool for bending interconnecting hooks from straight length of wire
- Tool for twisting the loops at the ends of the cross wires
- Drill for drilling space for the interconnecting hooks inside the bamboo ends
- Drill to pierce bamboos, made from the same wire as used for the interconnecting hooks
- Thin bamboo strip and short bamboo tube for straightening the wire by twising it
- select bamboo of the right thickness, tie it to the jig with rubber strips, shift it to the best position in regard to the buts, then cut neat and straigt, prevent peeling off when sawing is almost done
- sand sharp end of saw cut
- tape three layers of cellotape 3 mm from the ends of the bamboo stick
- Clear the inside of the ends of the bamboo sticks
- cut wire to a length equal to the wooden bending tool
- bend the wire with the bending tool
- devide the roll of wire as it came from the shop into many small rolls
- unwind one roll enough to free a lenght of wire reaching from one pin on the jig to the other pin
- cut the right lengt and bent the ends around the pins on the jig
- twist to straiten
- close with hook in one end
- banners (this must be reseached!!)
- how to use space idealy for message?
- what material is best?
- cloth, plastic? Mind the wind.
- how to fixate best?
- what kind of writing?
- what kind of paint?
- how to store the materials properly
- clean up